Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 5

Well it is week 5 for the little bean. I had a really hard time sleeping over the weekend!!! But it seems to be better now. I have slept clear through the night so that is a plus! I have been trying to nap when I can. I feel a lot better today! Don't have a headache for a change and no cramps! I think those are good signs. Today also marks cycle day 37! This is the longest I have gone without a period naturally. I feel better knowing I made it past 36 days. I'm still very impatient for my Doctor’s appointment! I read that at 5 weeks is when the heart starts beating but it is much too small to hear it yet. That little tid bit of information make me cry! Haha! All in all things are good.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! I would be impatient about the doctor's appointment too. I mean waiting that long is too long I think. I would want to go in right away. So how are you feeling overall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! it seems like forever!! I want to go now hahaha!! I'm doing alright

    ReplyDelete