Monday, February 16, 2009

Shoot me now!!!!

Well I caught the flu that Carl has had!! Egh...... You know I slept on our blow up matress all week! It would go flat and it was so cold down stairs!! i washed my hands a million times a day! My hands are so dry and now I have this flu! Egh.......

So my throat is sore, headache, and stuffy nose! Last night I broke down and took a Tylonal Cold as per the nurses suggestion. I felt horrible luckily I got some sleep. I work up at 5am dry heaving! Thought I ought to eat something but my throat was so sore!! So I had some yogurt and went back to bed.

Then I puked it all back up! Egh... Sore throat and barf don't mix just incase you wanted to try it out! i do not recomend it!

I hope I get over this super fast!! Egh.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks girly!! I was hoping you wouldn't have gotten it. Does Carl still have it? Be super careful. What did your doctor say is ok to take as far as medicines go now that you are pregnant? Well just take it easy. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you love and virtual chicken noodle soup. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete