Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling better in week 8

Well after last week’s bought with the flu and morning sickness, I'm starting to feel better! Thank goodness!!!

I have been working this week which is a pain because I have to get caught up on all the work that has piled up!

Carl has been busy this week working in Anza on a couple barns and working for his doctor.

As for me the morning sickness is manageable! I still get the dry heaves now and then but it’s not that bad. My doctor appointment is in one week (March 4th) and I’m so excited for that. I think I’m starting to get a little belly. I used to be able to suck it in, but there is no sucking it in any more haha! My clothes still fit fine so that is good! Don’t think I could afford to buy more clothes right now haha!

The bean this week is a ½ inch long! And my uterus is the size of a softball. The heart is divided into 4 chambers now. It’s also getting webbed toes and fingers this week as well!

This weekend we have a friend’s 60th birthday party to attend. Then Sunday I’m going to go to my sisters and do some pickling for Easter! So it will be a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better girly. I didn't want anything bad happening to you or the baby. I bet work is hectic for you guys right now trying to get all caught up. It is interesting to hear how the baby is growing and progessing in your tummy. I bet you are getting so excited for your doctor's appt. Well glad things are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you are getting better. As far as maternity clothes go, I have to tell you about this really cool thing. I don't know what it is called. It looks like a tube top but you put it around your waist so you can wear your regular pants but leave them undone without them falling down. It will just look like the bottom of a tank top. I used it for months and just wore looser shirts or shirts that stretched really well. I know they have them at Motherhood Maternity store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I saw them on the internet. Good to hear that they worked so well for you. I wasent sure it would work! I will definately have to get one! My pant's still fit there just uncomfortable at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete