Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Pregnant.........ahhhhhh!


Well I figure since I'm waiting to tell my friends till we know all is ok, I should post here since I want to keep you two updated.


So as you guys know I got a positive prego test yesterday! Well four actually!! hahaha! I don't think it had really sunk in untill this morning!! I could not sleep at all! I got up at like 4:00am after laying there for an hour. Made a bowl of oat meal and got out the journal Carl bought me forever ago and I have never writen in it. I wrote to my baby told her/him all about the day we found out about there arrival! It was then that it really hit me~


Holy cow I'm Pregnant! I'm trying not to get too excited or carried away but I also don't want to be negative about it!


My Doctors appointment is on the 4th of March! I'm nervous I want to know already that everything is ok!


I told my parents today becasue there was no way I could hold out any longer!! I printed some pictures of the grandkids 4 on one page then the 4 pregnancy tests on the other page! My Dad was so excited! My Mom was too!


So I'm in my 4th week still really early! So I got to wait till the 4th of March to get some reassurance!! 4 weeks to go!


4 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy! We are so happy and excited for both of you. You both been waiting for this to happen and we can't put it into words just how happy we are. We love you and please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know when your due date is going to be??

    ReplyDelete
  3. End of Septemeber begining of October. Somewhere in there.

    ReplyDelete