Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 6 and batteling the flu....stay back....chop chop

Well poor Carl has the flu! He is super sick! So I have been trying to avoid him at all costs!! Which totally sucks! I miss him and he has been home for the past two days!

I got him all kinds of juice to help him get better! I have been trying to take care of him and stay away from him at the same time.

I have been washing my hands like I have OCD. And after Carl comes out of our room I follow him around with a can of lysol! hahaha.

My blow-up mattress only lasts about 4 hours before it is totally flat and the couch is misrable so my handy dandy blow dryer keeps it inflated.

So fingers crossed and toes crossed that don't catch this crud!

I'm so worried that I will get it and it will cause problems for the baby! So I'm just trying to take it easy and drink up my OJ.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I would do the same thing with like having OCD hahaha!! When Tommy was sick, I basically told him to stay sleeping on the couch even after he thought he was over the flu hahaha. Oh poor Carl and I hope you don't get it. That wouldn't be good at all for the baby.

    ReplyDelete