Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seeing is believing week 9



Well today was the big day. We went to the doctor this morning for our first doctor appointment. Carl came with me which was great. I was so NERVOUS I was just afraid it would be bad news!! So I had to fill out a TON of paper work and then we went back to the exam room. Carl being the 3 year old he is had to play with the exam light. LOL!! Finally the doctor came in and asked more questions. Then we did the ultrasound! And there it was!! Our little bean!






We heard the heart beat and everything!





Were right on track nine weeks and a due date of October 5th! It makes this all seem so much more real! I’m just so relieved that everything is ok and in its right place. I had blood drawn and need to set up another appointment that will check for down syndrome. We got this goodie bag from the doctor with all kinds of stuff in it. Then we met my Dad for lunch which was nice.

I’m going to start telling my friends as I see them. I bought some fortune cookies that say “Expect a bundle of joy the end of September” I’m giving these to a few friends and I’m mailing some to family who don’t know yet. We’re going to Big Bear this weekend and I’m going to tell my grandma then!

So exciting!

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL!! I bet you both are so happy and you got to see the ultrasound, that is so exciting. Glad things are going great. You have one in there hahaha!! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete