Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pains in week 13

Alright so the beginning of this week was not so good! Saturday I got these really sharp pains in my abdomen. I had been up cleaning and doing stuff. So I decided that I should lay down. I rested the rest of the evening with the pain coming and going. Sunday the pain was the same if I got up as long as I stayed down the pain went away. Monday I took a shower and the pain was really bad super sharp! So I decided to call my doctor to see if maybe there was something wrong. They said if it was really bad go to the ER or if there is bleeding. I decided it was not really bad and no bleeding so figured I shouldn’t worry too much! I stayed in bed Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday it felt better no pain at all. Today I had some pain this morning, but not too bad.

SO I had my doctor’s appointment this morning. We heard the heart beat which is always cool. She said that the pain was probably round ligament pain or endometriosis scar tissue being pulled. She said as long as no bleeding and the pain is not severe not to worry! I have lost weight since my last appointment but that due to the crazy sickness haha! Which is now better but not gone! We got scheduled for some more blood work. I also have an anatomy scan on the 5th of May! We will hopefully get to find out if it’s a boy or girl! That is so exciting! So all in all things are good with the bean!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, that is not good!! I hope those pains go away for good. You don't need any of that!! BE CAREFUL!! Please keep us updated girly!! Can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat on here!!

    ReplyDelete