Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feel like rolling in the mudd??

So Sunday night I was stressed out over my homework because I did not understand it. I was talking to Carl and told him that I felt all tight like I needed to jump out of my body. He said I was stressed. My throat was kinda a little sore but I did not think anything of it! Well Monday morning I HAD the FLU!!!!! Sore throat, achie, runny nose, sneezing.......... So my hypocondriac of a Father is all worried that I have Swine Flu. I told him that I don't have any urges to roll in the mudd hahaha!

I had a fever last night so Carl stuck me in a cold bath......egh........ it was so awful I was shaking so bad. Then puking and shaking not fun!!! haha! Finally around 2am my fever broke and I was hot instead of cold. haha.


I talked to my OBGYN today because I have a check up appointment tomorrow. She said that what I did was just what I needed to do just keep the Tylonal up around the clock. No fever today! Then she called me back like 10 mins. later. And said we need to reschedule you for next week. lol.... everyone is so scared of the swine flu. and she says I need to go to my general practitioner. So I have an apt. for 3:30. I don't think it is nessasary to go becasue they can't do anything, but figured be safer than sorry.

So we shall see what he has to say. I haven't been coughing and that is the tell tell sign of this pig flu. Since I haven't been to Mexico or even out in public much I HIGHLY doubt I have it. Man people are freaking out over it though.........


Let ya all know what the doc says.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope it isn't the Swine flu. That is such bad stuff.

    ReplyDelete