Friday, April 10, 2009

Sliding into the second trimester week 14

Well I FINALLY made it to the coveted second trimester! Wooo Hooo!! I can’t believe that I’m 1/3 the way through my pregnancy! I really hope I start to feel better and can start doing more. These weird pains are pretty miserable. They are not there all day just some times. My nausea has been better still sick here and there but not like it was before! I was able to dye my hair this week thank goodness! It looked horrible!! Haha!

The bean is the size of a flip phone this week. They say you can start feeling flutters now but so far nothing. I can’t wait to feel it move. I will get a belly picture this weekend. My belly feels huge to me but when I look in a mirror it’s not that big haha!

Carl and Maddy are good. Were going to do Easter eggs tomorrow and make frog eye salad.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, time flys!! That is funny the size of your baby a "flip phone" haha How was your Easter? Hope it was good. Glad your baby is good.

    ReplyDelete