Saturday, April 25, 2009

Emotional Week 16

So I have had some time this week to think about our impending move. I know that the next year is going to be filled with highs and lows. Things are going to change but I hope that they are going to change for the better. It is so hard to change your life so dramatically but I think this is something that Carl and I need to do. We have spent the past 5 years of our lives together doing the same thing. Working for the same company, fighting over the same things, stressing over the same things and now it’s time for that to change. It’s time for me to grow up and become the women and mother that I want to be. I have always been able to rely on my family for anything that I need. I know I will have family in Florida as well, which is reassuring. I just have spent the last 21 years of my life with these people and it is hard to move away from them. It’s hard to think of my life without them there. However, I think it might be a good thing. I will have to be stronger and more independent than I would ever be here. So that is good. I’m also sad that my Mom and Sister most likely won’t be there for the birth of our child. I wish we could wait until after we have the baby to move but the longer we put this off the harder it will be. I just hope that my family does not go as these unknown people to my baby.

Anyways this week the kid is the size of an Avocado. I think maybe I have been feeling it move but I’m not sure. It hard to tell and I don’t know what I am looking for. My dang hip has been killing me Carl’s doctor is going to adjust it again so that should help. I can tell my belly is getting bigger because it’s already becoming harder to do things. I haven’t been getting those sharp pains as much but still get them now and then. I have been extremely emotional but I think that is partially because of my hormones and partially because of moving. I found a group of mom’s that meet up once a week in Port Charlotte. This will be nice for me to get to meet people with kids and hopefully make some new friends.

So that is about it for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Yea changes can be good though. I can understand you are a little stressed and worried but I think things will work out for the better with new jobs, new place to live, and a baby yay!! Glad things are good with your baby. Wow, he or she is getting big. Time is going by fast and I saw you are almost half way through your pregnancy. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete