Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yack yack yack week 12

Well this week has been pretty crummy! I was sick last week with the stomach flu I think? This week I'm thinking it is morning sickness from hell! I had been so sick couldn’t keep anything down for a few days. I finally broke down and called my doctor. She called in a prescription for nausea medicine. I took it and it totally knocked me out! I really don’t like it at all! Especially since this week I have so much to do. This is my final week for this block of classes. Normally I am ahead of the schedule but being pregnant has really put a crimp in things. So I have to get my final projects done this week. Luckily I felt better yesterday and got some work done and today I’m a little sick to my stomach but not bad enough to take the medicine. So I have gotten my English final done! Whoo hoo!! All I have left is my Accounting final to do! This makes me feel better!



Carl got me sea bands I had been looking for them but could not find them anywhere and of course Carl walks right over to them! hahaha I don’t know if they are helping of not but I’m going to wear them just in case! They are bracelets (look like 80’s workout sweat bands) with these plastic things that push on your wrist apparently there is a pressure point that helps with nausea.


I finished the book the Host! It is a really good book it was written by the author of the Twilight Series Stephenie Myers. I definitely recommend it to all of you guys!!


The bean this week is the size of a large lime. I also got to hear the heart beat twice on my fetal Doppler. So that was way cool. I will record it and post it when I get a chance!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with your classes girly!! Sorry to hear you are sick again. Wow, that stinks!! Glad the baby is well.

    ReplyDelete