Monday, January 12, 2009

Workout

Well I'm really commited to looseing weight this year!! It is VERY important to me! I want to get healthy!!! I can't live my life like this! So Carl and my Dad want to get in shape and loose weight so we are all working out in the morning before work. My Dad has all kinds of work out equipment in his garage. So today was our first day! It was hard to get up so early but I just keep telling my self it will pay off! So we will see how it goes!

Carl is full of energy and truely getting back to his old self agian! Which is great! I think the Lead treatments he is getting are really helping him! It makes me so happy to see him like this! I hope it keeps up!!

2 comments:

  1. Does your dad have an eliptical machine? If he does I will be so jealous. That is the one machine from the gym that I am really going to miss (I had to cancel my membership). If you need any ideas for exercises, let me know. I know a lot even if I don't practice them per se.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he dosent. He has a weights thing you know like all gyms have and a tread mill and a stationary bike, a chuck noris work out thing that you pull your self up and down and an ab lounge.

    On our TV there are recorded shows you can watch anytime for free. and there is a bunch of excersise ones they are really great!!

    I till totally hit you up for ideas!

    ReplyDelete