Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions

Well this year I plan to change my life and stick to my resolutions!! I’m going to print them out and stick them on my mirror in the bathroom so I see them every day.

So here it goes…….

1. Get to a healthy weight by 2010 of 130-140. I have lost 16 pounds since this summer but I have 60 to go! And I’m committed to doing it this year. I have been working out almost every day and watching what I’m eating. I know I have had this resolution before but this year I WILL DO IT!!!!!!!

2. Take care of myself. I don’t just want to lose weight I want to feel good. I have had such a crummy few years with my health and I want to get it all under control! I think my weight is a good start but I have to get really healthy!!

3. Keep my house clean!!!! I have been doing a lot better with it but I want to keep it that way and not let it get out of hand!

4. Save for a down payment on a house. We already have some savings but not enough so were going to be scrimping and saving as much as possible so we can own our own home!

5. Get a raise! I have not had one for almost 3 years so I think it’s about time I get one!

6. Complete my first year of collage with good grades!!

So that is the list.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, I might be able to help you with the scrimping and saving part. I'm trying to find ways to save money since we are going to have to be living on a much smaller income. You should check out this website www.thegrocerygame.com. There is a section on there where you can go on and print out coupons. The big trick though is to only use coupons on stuff you would normally buy anyways. I'm trying to find other ways so I will let you know what I find that works. And, you DO deserve a raise. 3 years, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yea, I just wish things weren’t so tight right now!!! It's frustrating!! We want to move forward and make plans but were stuck in this limbo not knowing if we will be fine or broke!! Frustrating!!!

    I'm still SO bummed that we can't come out now to see ya! We have been looking forward to it! I hope we can make it out sometime real soon though! We want to see our niece!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a lot of wonderful resolutions. I know you can do it. I have mine and hopefully will accomplish them all before 2010 hahah.

    ReplyDelete