Saturday, January 17, 2009

Work, money, and blah......

Well things work wise have been very stressful lately! We have not worked a full month since October. We can get by not working full time but we can't make any head way or do anything extra. But that I can handle! This month we have only gotten paid once! We have worked but the company dosent have any money to pay us. This is really frustrateing!! It would be fine if that was that and the comapny was one for but the issue is that we are suposed to have these MAJOR jobs come through but its a matter of waiting for them to give us check. If that happens we will all be alot better off but in the meantime there are 2 weeks before our bills and rent are due. We have been trying to save fora house but how things are going we won't be able to do that anytime soon. I just hope that things can turn around!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I know what it is like to be on a budget, and not have so much $$ but I do not know what it is to not get paid like that and for so long. Just do your best at sticking to your budgets and save the most $$ you can when you can. That does sound frustrating and so I hope things get better for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out soon for you guys. we've had similar issues with Al's old work in the past where you think you are going to get paid but you don't. Then you are scrambling to get enough money in the bank to pay all the bills. no fun. I have been looking for ways to make extra money from home so if I find anything that might work for you, I will let you know. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete