Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holidays, New Year, and Updates

I supose I should use this to keep Diana updated as to what were all up to down here in Sothern California, Since she forgot her password on myspace! hahaha! Just Kidding Diana!


So Thanksgiving was alot of the usual we had dinner with my family! It was pretty uneventful!


Christmas was nice we were able to decorate our house thisyear which was a lot of fun! Our friend brought a bunch of lights over for us to use!


I took pictures of our christmas but since I still use "film" have to have them developed so I will post those when ever I get around to that!

Everyone was Sick for Christmas and New Years so that was pretty lame. Carl and I dident even get up at midnight to celebrate! We went to bed at 7pm haha!

Right now work is really SLOW!! So were kind of stressing about that! Hopeing things will pick up soon other wise a change is going to be in order!

I'm excited that I have lost 16 pounds so far and I hope to loose 20 by my birthday! I really want to get healthy and feel good! I'm finishing up my second block of classes at UOP. That's really cool! I'm glad to be working towards something. Classes are going ok just really boreing I'm ready to start the accounting part already you know haha!

Carl is doing good he has been getting treatments for lead posining. Which have been making him feel so much better! He has not been getting head aches like he used to! So that is really wonderful! But the treatments are not covered by insurance! So they are going to be postponed until work picks up. He has been shooting alot at his competitions he really enjoys it. He also has been working on his truck trying to get the body work done on it.

Maddy is good she is sleeping right now! haha

I think thats about it for now. I will try to keep you updated.

Nachos~

4 comments:

  1. Alright girl, I am bad at not knowing this already but where is UOP? I know of University of the Pacific but that sure isn't within driving distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, congrats on losing the weight!! You will have to let me know your secret. I eventually want to lose 20 to 25 pounds from my prepregnancy weight but we will see where I am after the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. University of Pheonix. It's the one that's online. I really like it!! I'm having a good time with my classes! and super glad to be working towards something!!!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry everyone got sick that stinks. Glad you all had a good holiday though.

    ReplyDelete