Monday, March 16, 2009

Squeezin into week 11

Baby belly at 10 weeks it's small but it's there!

Well this weekend I finally broke down and bought a pair of maternity pants and a new bra!! No one tells you how horrible maternity pants are shish!! My pant’s fit they just squish the belly too much when I sit and since I sit all week long at work it seems there is no point in putting off the inevitable. So my friend Ashley and I went on the hunt for pants. Got a couple bras at Kohl’s, I did not realize how big my boobs had gotten! I had to buy D’s!! I can’t even imagine how much bigger they are going to get egh… I saw DDD bra’s that I swear were bigger than my head hahaha! So Kohl’s does not have a maternity section. Went to Target and those prospects here just horrible! So I broke down and went to the maternity store at the mall. I found 2 pairs of cargo type pants that do the job! I feel so much better with a bra and pants that are not crushing me! Whoo hoo!! Hahaha!


So baby bean this week weighs as much as two sugar packets you get at restaurants. If it’s a girl or a boy it’s parts are all there but it’s still too early to be able to see what it is now. I picked up a fetal heart monitor and have not had luck hearing the heart beat. Hoping this week we will be able to hear it.


My morning sickness is better but still not totally gone. I’m hoping it will be gone soon, I’m starting to feel better overall more energy. So hopefully this week I will be able to get my house cleaned and laundry done!!

3 comments:

  1. I actually love maternity pants!! They are the perfect "Thanksgiving dinner" pants. I always felt so comfortable. Motherhood makes some where the stretchy part covers your entire stomach so they never fall down. Genius. Did you check over near the baby stuff at Kohls? Our Kohls has a little tiny maternity section next to the baby stuff and I could usually find good deals there. I would loan you some of my maternity clothes but I still have 6 pounds to go before I can get in my old pants so I still need to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sounds like fun shopping for those pants. Haha!! Hope you get to hear the baby's heartbeat. I think that is just so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's Diana hahaha the perfect Thanksgiving dinner pants LOL! i like the pants I got there super comfy much better than my jeans thats for sure! I jsut could not find any jeans that were decent.

    ReplyDelete