Monday, March 9, 2009

Stressin into week 10


Well this weekend was nice we went to Big Bear to help my Grandmother. She needed some things fixed around the house so Carl helped her out. We also told her about the baby! She was so excited! We played in the snow up there and Maddy had a balst!
This week the bean is going to be the size of a plum and looking more and more like a human instead of a sea monkey. I have still been having boughts with morning sickness which is never fun!
This week is looking like it will be a stressful one! Egh...! It's not looking like Carl and I are going to get paid anytime soon! So I filled for unemployment today. We told my Dad that were giving him till the end of the week then we have to decide what were going to do. This all is just so much to deal with right now! I don't want to move right now! My health insurance just changed and nothing is covered till our decuctable of 1500 is met then it's 100% covered. So I went to the doctor last week and I know were going to have to pay all of that. And if we can't work any more than there goes that money becasue we won't have the insurance. We have bills to pay on the 15th and other bills and rent on the 1st which is niot too far off.
I'm worried that our baby will not be taken care of because we don't have insurance! I'm worried about getting new jobs. About moving... how were going to take care of this litte bean? All I can do is CRY!
I'm looking into selling some of my stuff. I have a wii which I know I can sell. I also have some China that is a family set but it's worth quite a bit so I'm thinking about selling it. I just wish there was more I can do!
I'm so scared of what the future brings! I just want to know already what is going to happen!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad you guys were able to go see your grandmother and help her out. I am so sorry that you guys are still going through financial troubles. That is never fun and I am sure it is very stressful. We are all in the same boat as far as not making a whole lot of money but we are able to get by with extra money after all our bills are paid so that is a plus. I hope things improve and you guys are able to sell stuff to make money. Have like a garage sale or something. Or possibly take your stuff to a pawn shop if you really want to. These are only suggestions. I have thought about doing a small yard sale before we move but we will have to see. Glad the baby is doing really well. That stinks about you still having morning sicness.

    ReplyDelete