Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 38 and trying to keep my chin up.....

Well this week has been lame! I was truely hoping that at my appointment on Tuesday the doc would say I was dilated and things would get a move on. But that is not the case! No dilation what so ever! I also was feeling awful and shaky on Monday and Tuesday. Well I have alot of sugar in my pee. The doctor thinks its because I have not been eating enough. So I need to eat every three hours to keep my blood sugar level even. So I have been doing that and still not feeling alot better. I'm just so tired and have no desire to get things done! I have a math and history final and I just don't want to do it! So I am trying to get things done because hopefully she will be on her way soon! I have an appointment on Weds along with our last birth class. So I will keep you all posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment