Saturday, September 19, 2009

37 Weeks....scared, nervous, ect....



Well we have finally made it to full term! I can't believe all that has happened in the past 37 weeks! Life has had its ups and downs that is for sure! Now that we could be having our little girl any day now I am so terrified. I am not scared of being a mother. I am scared of having her... I guess its just the unknown. That and there is so much still to do! I want to get her room done before she comes home but I have to depend on other people (carl cough cough) haha and its not getting done as fast as Iwould like! I know I am just being rediculas and hormonal but its driving me crazy! I have been having cramps and braxton hicks contractions and just not feel all that great! My sister thinks that I will have her the week after next. So we shall see. Any votes?


We have our baby shower with the Joseph family this weekend which will be really nice!!! I'm so thankful that they have all excepted me into the family with such open arms. I know before Carl and I got married I used to be so worried that they would not like me! It seems so silly now! haha!


I will keep you all posted as to any changes.


Oh I am making a list of people to call. It will ither be my sister calling you or Mama J. Carl and I are going to turn our phones off so you will get up dates they will just be from someone else! haha!


2 comments:

  1. What do you mean you aren't going to be calling me personally and giving me play by play updates?? Just kiding! So excited for the new little munchkin. I was so scared about labor too but once it starts, you don't have time to worry and just keep looking forward. We love you guys and can't wait!! I wish so bad we could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! No no play by plays! haha! Feel lucky you made the list of people to get a call at all! hahaa!

    I wish you could be here too!!

    ReplyDelete