Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still adjusting into week 35....








Well, It has been awhile since I have updated. Well let’s start with the Minkey. We went to the doc yesterday and all was well! She is no longer breeched so that is good! She is still up higher so she has not dropped yet so no baby anytime soon. We had a non-stress test and it went good she is doing great. They tried to do an ultrasound and as usual she would not cooperate!!!! They could not get the measurements they needed so we don’t know what size she is. I don’t think they will change my due date because I don’t see how it would change because I know when I got pregnant. The only thing I can see them doing is inducing me earlier than my due date if she is really big. So we shall see. We go back next Tuesday for another ultrasound. So other than horrible heartburn and being completely uncomfortable all is well with us!






We have officially been in Florida for over a month. The trip here was ruff but I am so glad we made the trip when we did. I don’t think I would be very happy if we had to make that same trip now. We’re still getting settled in but for the most part we have the house pretty much settled in. There still things we need to get like a vacuum, shelves, and a work bench for Carl, but we are getting there. Carl needs to make the Minkey’s crib, he has been painting the dresser we got at the thrift store. So hopefully we will have her room done real soon!








I am still adjusting to living in Florida, but it is getting easier. I don’t have as many down days as I did when we first got here. I still miss California but not as much as I thought I was going to. I miss the cool summer evenings!! It never gets cool here so that is annoying but as long as my AC continues to work I can’t complain too much. The bugs are something else and I could totally live without them!! I am sick of being itchy, but I think there is not much I can do about it. I do miss my sister, niece, and nephew a lot! I think it’s because the kids change so much and I have always been a part of their lives and now I can’t be there for all the little things that they are doing. That makes me continually sad but I know that as long as I keep calling them and sending pictures they won’t forget me. I think that is what bothers me the most is that Emerson is so young and she may not remember me. I don’t want to become that person in Florida that we are related to. So that is still hard.

I have been keeping myself busy with getting the house settled and working on my school work. I am trying my best to get ahead on my work since I won’t be done with school basically until my due date. I want to be able to have it all done that way when I do have her I won’t lose points for late assignments.






Maddy has been adjusting as well. It’s hard on her because she is used to going to work everyday and now she is home all the time. I feel bad for her because she misses being able to go with me everywhere. She also does not have any dog friends here like she did in California. I hope once it gets cooler we can go to the dog park. She has been depressed and sleeping a lot so I try to do as much as I can with her. We take her to Petco and the park so that all helps. I want to take her to the Dog Beach but it has not worked out.

So all in all we are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment