Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week 21 working hard or hardly workin.....

Well this week has just been a VORTEX of time. I can't even believe that it is already Saturday! Carl and I did not come home from Big Bear until Tuesday so maybe that is why this week has flown by!


I had to get my final for Ethics done this week. That was a challenge and a half, but finally I finished it! I’m officially done with school until July 27th so that is good. I will have more time to do all the things that need to get done!


I called this week to get an appointment with a OBGYN in Florida. Mama J gave me some recommendations for doctors. The one she recommended was Dr. Domingo. I called his office first. The receptionist was kind of confused and was unsure if they would take me. After a long conversation she then changed her tune completely and said that it would be no problem! Hahaha…… So I have an appointment for the 28th of July with them. Because the receptionist was kinda iffy about the whole situation I thought I ought to call some of the other doctors and see what they say. Well all the other ones Mama J recommended were no longer delivering babies. So there was another doctor that a girl on a group I am on recommended. So I called that office. The receptionist was so mean that I just hung up on her! She was lecturing me about not receiving prenatal care till my 30th week. I kept telling her I have received prenatal care my entire pregnancy thank you very much. But she kept going on and on and I thought I don’t need this crap so click went the phone. Hahaha!! So I hope Dr. Domingo is good because it looks like I don’t have many options for an OB. Egh….


We are calling the baby the Minkey, it is fitting because my sisters kid is the bug and Abby was the bean so the Minkey is different! My Dad calls her Dingus but Carl dose not like that so we settled on the Minkey. You got to call her something instead of her all the time. So that is cool. She is moving a lot the past few days! It is so cool! She still has not moved for Carl but hopefully soon she will!


All and all things are good next week I have an Ultrasound on the 2nd and a Doctor appointment on the 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Any pics from Big Bear?? Glad you guys had a good time there. That is good you are giving yourself a break from school so you can concentrate on other things. Hope your new doctor turns out to be good. I would want the best as well. Glad Minkey is doing well. Too funny about her not moving for Carl but only for you. Maybe soon she will move for him. Let us know how your doctors appt and ultrasound goes.

    ReplyDelete