Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 18...It's a GIRL!

Well today was the big day, we got to see our little bean! I was convinced it was a boy and was really shocked when they said it was a girl! I have always wanted a girl and so it's great but I still am surprised!! We also already have a girl name all locked down so that is great too! However, the name is a secret.....so stay tuned for that news! haha! The ultrasound went well! We got to see her heart beating away and her little feet! The only problem they had was that they couldn’t see her full back because she was bent over. So we have to go back in 4 weeks to scan her again. But the lady said all looked good!



My doctor’s appointment also went well. They had the results of my blood tests for downs and cyctifibrosis (spelling?). They were both negative!!!! So that is good news! The heart sounded good and she is happy with my progress. So all in all we had a great day.


I’m still not feeling really good. My nose is still stuffy and I’m coughing! I feel better but still crummy! So hopefully I will be all better soon!! I’m real tired of feeling crummy! Here are all the ultrasound pictures and one of the belly today.



18 week Belly
Profile Picture

Face and hands



It's a Girl!!


This one is my favorite her little feet!




Face






She was in a ball and would not move!



















2 comments:

  1. Yay a girl!! Glad things went well at the doctors. Now I can do girly crafty things how nice. I see the baby belly. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the name Diana?? Just kidding. So exciting. It is such an amazing experience to see the little one. I remember just being amazed seeing Abby kicking away and moving around. Once again, Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete