Friday, May 22, 2009

Week 20 at the Lake

Well I have been so busy lately that I haven’t been able to post on here! We have started packing for our move to Florida and that seems to take up a lot of time! We went to Home Depot and bought a bunch of boxes. Carl has used the most on his Gun room! He never believes me when I tell him that he has A LOT of stuff!!! We also took all the pictures off the walls so Carl could fill all the little holes from the nails. The house looks really empty!

I have been working away on my school work, but with the move and working a bit for my Dad I just don’t have the time. My current classes are finished May 31st and after them I’m going to take a break! This will allow me to focus on the things that I need to get done before we move. I will start back up July 27th and that class will end September 27th which will give me a month off when the baby comes. So that works out well for me.


This week I have been at my Grandma’s all week. Last weekend we had a memorial for my late Great Uncle Norm. It was really nice. Then I came up with my Grandma in Big Bear and have been up here all week. It has been really nice but I miss Carl SO much! We have never spent this much time apart! I can’t wait for him to come up tomorrow morning! Maddy has missed him a lot too(well in between swims in the lake that is).



The little Monkey is doing good. She has started kicking but anytime I or anyone else for that matter puts there hand on my belly she stops kicking. I have a heart monitor and I wanted my Grandma to hear her heart. So I found it and zoom she runs away, I would find it again and zoom she runs away. It was too funny! I am definitely starting to show and already feeling kinda squished. I will get pictures up soon!

1 comment: