Friday, June 5, 2009

Kick Kicking into week 22

My Belly at 22weeks! Baby Minkey's face

Baby Minkeys profile while sucking her hand

Profile (isent she so cute!)



Still a GIRL!






We had our second ultrasound Tuesday. Everything looked good but once agian they could not get a good view of her back so we have to go back in two weeks. The Ultrasound lady said that the legs, arms , and head all measure normal so she is not worried about the back but they have to be able to see it. So everything is good with the little girl and yes it's still a girl! haha! I go in two weeks for my gluose test it is a litte early but my doctor wanted me to have it done before we leave so if I have any diabetic issues we will know the end of the month. The Minkey has bee kicking a lot this week and Carl even got to feel her! I can watch her kicks onthe outside of my stomach its weird! haha





Our huse is offically for rent!! We have asign in the front yard so hopefully someone will want it soon!! The landlord was saying they are hving a problem with people stealing there listings and posting them on creigs list for rediculasly cheap. They post the addresesses and everything. Then people are going to these houses and demanding that they can rent them. It's not good! So hopefully that will not happen to us!



All in all this has been a productive week! Happy Birthday Mama J! Hope you had fun at the Glen Beck Comedy show!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going well with baby Minkey. Yay more pics of her and your belly haha!!

    ReplyDelete