Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Twisting, rolling, and squirming into 5 months





It has been 1 year since we first heard our little girls heart beat and now she is 5 months old. I can't believe it has been 5 months since she was born. She has changed so much in such a short time. She is starting to show her personality and she will be a character. She has started laying on her side and squirming around. We had our first nap yesterday where she rolled on her belly and slept that way for the entire nap. I can’t wait to see what she will do next.


We are all very glad to see February go away! February proved to be our most trying month so far. We had ER visit, head trauma, ear infection, snotty nose, sore throat, and coughing. So we are looking forward to March being a calm month for us!

I think I have finally come into my own as a Mother, Wife, and friend. Clover and I have started to figure each other out. We have a pretty good routine going on right now with time to play, workout, clean, do homework, and make dinner. I am feeling pretty content with life right now, something I have not been able to say for a long time so it is a welcome change.

So here is to my little girl and to this journey of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment