Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 16 Happy Birthday to me.....


Well things around her have been a bit hectic. I just finished my finals for Algebra and Nutrition. I got a B in Algebra and an A in Nutrition. So that is great. I really struggled with this round of classes. Having a baby and going to school is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Now I have some time off and what am I doing with my time you might ask? I'm cleaning and organizing my house oh what fun..... What has become of my life, when a break constitutes cleaning and organizing! Egh....

So Clover is getting big and is getting such a personality! She really laughed for the first time yesterday. It was so great to hear her laugh like that. I also had my I'm a Mom moment yesterday it brought me to tears. Carl had it right from the get go but it has taken me awhile to feel that way about it. I guess its just because so much has changed in my life and I am not one for change that it has been a bit of a struggle for me to see the good in things.


My 22nd birthday is tomorrow... I finally get that whole it's just another day thing. I used to always thing that your Birthday was this special day that was to be celebrated but now I just don't really feel like it. I think it may because of this awful mood I am in but I am not sure if its just the fact that I am growing up and no more princess parties for me. It is amazing how much has changed since my Birthday last year. Last year I took a pregnancy test on my Birthday and it was negative little did I know I just took it too early and a week later I got a positive one. Now I have a daughter and I live thousands of miles away from everything I knew... Strange how much can change in just one years time.

Well I think that is about it for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment