Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 13

Life is interesting... it is amazing how much my life has changed since last January. This is the first time in my life that I have been away from my family. It has been really hard especially since this is the time in my life when I need them all the most. However, I think it is good for me. I have always been pretty dependent on my family. Now I am becoming my own person. I am a mother and I have to fill the shoes of a mother now... I never knew that I would find my voice now that I have this life I have to shape and protect. I want to be strong for her! I want to show her the world and be a part of it not just a spectator. I have spent so much of my life on the side lines watching and now I want to be in the middle of it. I can't wait till Clover gets older and we can go exploring. I can see all ready how she will become my companion through life. I miss Carl terribly he works a lot now and we do not get to spend much quality time with one another. This has also forced me to step out side my self and do things I normally would not do. I never thought I would be where I am right now...life is interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment