Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 7 & 8 getting into the Holidays!


Well the past couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful. We celebrated Clover's first Thanksgiving. It was my first Thanksgiving not spent with my family so it was different for me but it was really nice. Carl and I went to Ponsdelion park in the morning and walked around on the trails. It was really nice. We then got Maddy and went to Grandma and Grandpas. We had a really nice dinner! It was a very calm day.



We went to Boca this weekend it was the first time we went out there since Clover was born. We did not go out to the Beach because we did not have ones for the parking and it was getting late. So we wondered around the town. It is so quite and peaceful there, it is the one part of Florida that I love. I could spend all my time there.


We also went to Fishermen Village to get Clover's picture with Santa. We were the first ones to see Santa. Clover gave him a huge smile it was great! She looked so cute in her little dress!


It amazes me how much Clover has changed since she was born it's been just two months but it seems like she has changed so much. She is getting much more interactive with you now. She smiles and coos a lot now. She also has started kicking here legs like crazy. She loves taking a bath and kicking away. We have gotten on a really good routine! She sleeps most nights from 9 to 6 or so some days she wakes at 3am and others she sleeps all the way through till 8. It is awesome to get to sleep all night however I think the days of restful sleep are far behind me. I think I am always listening for her so I don't really sleep soundly. It amazes me to watch Carl and her interact. I knew he would be a wonderful Father but to actually see it is amazing! She is so going to have him wrapped around her little finger that is for sure.

Since this will be our first Christmas as a real Family we have been discussing what we want to do for our holiday traditions. It's fun to think about all the things that you do with your family and what we want to do with ours. My Great Grandfather always makes this foamy drink thing for breakfast so Carl and I will be doing that and were going to have sweedish pancakes as well. We want to get a Christmas tree in a week or so. I just am hoping it will cool off so we can go and it be cold because there is just something wrong with getting a tree in shorts and a tank top! haha. I want to start baking cookies. That was always so much fun around Christmas baking cookies.

Well that is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment