Monday, November 16, 2009

Cooling off in week 6



We camped out on the patio this week because the weather was so nice and cool. It was nice hearing the noises of the outside. We have had the house all opened up this week which is really nice! One day the high was 66!!!! How great is that. Clover actually got to wear warm clothes. I love it when the weather is like that it makes living here not so horrible. We went to the park this weekend and it’s funny how with the change of weather brings out people. All summer there was maybe 2 other people at the park. This weekend there was 30 people there so Maddy did not get to run around.


This week we went to Lashly park in Punta Gorda, to see the traveling Vietnam memorial wall. It was really interesting to go see it. It is amazing how many people gave their lives for our country. I am thankful for all the people who have made this sacrifice and the people who have served. It is a very noble thing to do and those people do not get enough respect and support.


Week 6 was a pretty good week! We had just finished up a weekend of SCREAMING and being completely out of sorts so it was nice to get things back on track this week. I took Clover to the doctor this week for her 1 month check up. She is 10 pounds 1 ounce! She is measuring tall and has a BIG head thanks to her Clapp genes! Haha! The results of her genetic testing came back and she does NOT have MCAD or any other of the genetic disorders they test for. So that is wonderful! We also got the go ahead for sleeping all night! So far we still have one middle of the night feeding. I am hoping in the next couple weeks she will go all night sleeping. (Diana I feel for you! I do not know how you have done it for so long!! You totally ROCK!) She got her Hep B shot as well. She has a hemangioma on her back, it started off as what looked like a pinch on her and it has gotten worse. It is about the size of the tip of my finger and getting bumpy. The nurse said it was normal and it should go away with in a year or so. No let me tell you just take a doctors word for things don’t go doing your own research! Haha! I went on the computer and looked it up and thoroughly freaked myself out! Some of them get HUGE!! I just hope hers stays small. They don’t do anything to them tell they are older because they are so vascular. SO luckily it is on her back and can be covered up. So all in all everything is good with the little monster.




I have decided that I hate not knowing where I am. After the doctor Clover and I needed to go to the post office and stop by to see Aunt Julie at the dive shop. I knew that both those things were near each other but it took me a good 25 minutes to find them both. Egh… I miss knowing where I am. But I am trying to get the hang of it the best I can. Thank god for GPS! Haha.



Well that is all for week 6 on to week 7………


No comments:

Post a Comment