Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week Three barf..........Week Four shit.....

Well I'am waiting for my dumb computer guy to fix my computer so figured I should use this time to update everyone. I want to try to write something once a week so we shall see how that goes.

So last week we had our first real barf! It was kind of scary to see your kid shoot barf out her mouth and nose! We both had barf all over us and the best thing I could think to do was to get us both into the shower. So that's just what we did. It actually was really cool. She loves being held in the shower! She touches the water and just hangs out then falls fast asleep. I got her out of the shower and wrapped her up in a big pink towel! She looked so cute! I would post pics. but my computer is being fixed and i am on Carls. So no pics. in this post. So the first barf was not that bad. We ended up just hanging out in our towels for a good hour.


This week we had a massive shit explosion!! She managed to shoot poop all over the dresser, wall, carpet, blow dryer, changing pad, me, her, and Poor Maddy. So that was a blast! haha! We had to wash everyone ad everything. It used to gross me out to change my niece and nephues diapers but now I don't mind. I was covered in poop and it wasent gross just another one of those things you have to deal with. It's funny how your perspective changes when you have a kid.

I have come to the relazation that you can not expect to accomplish anything during one day. It seems that everyday just flys by and I get maybe half of what I wanted to do done and thats on a good day. I really hope that gets better! I do miss having my house totally cleaned but I know that there are more important things to be done!

All in all things have been going really well!

2 comments:

  1. My brother owns a computer?? I am amazed. Wait until the poop starts to smell, then you will really be surprised you aren't completely grossed out :)

    ReplyDelete