Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week 22 ER Visit!

I started to bleed ALOT last night! Blood was every where and Carl and I freaked out! We got dressed as fast as we could and headed to the ER. They were great I have waited for 8 hours to be seen but with this they took me right in to Labor and Delivery! They checked to see if my water broke and felt my cervix. All was good there. The blood was not nearly what it was when we were at home. So they hooked me to the monitors and the baby was going strong and no contractions. So they had an ultrasound tech come in and check me out. Everything looked fine on the ultrasound. So they kept me over night the bleeding is now just spotting. So they let me go and told me I needed to be on bed rest till I see my doctor. I have no idea what happened and they have no insight either. So that is the latest update I will keep you all posted as to any more information. Hopefully I can get in to see my doctor tomorrow and have some answers.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, OHG!! I am so sorry McKenzie!! That is so scary. I wish they had answers for you on why this is happening. I would be very upet and frustrated. Please keep us informed the best you can and if you get to your doctor which I hope you can real soon let us know what they say. Take it easy girl and know we are all thinking of you, Carl and baby Minkey.

    ReplyDelete