Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hop Hoping into week 26



We celebrated Clover’s first Easter this weekend. We dyed eggs, decorated a bunny house, and made cards. It was a really nice spending time with my little family. Even though Clover could not participate too much we had a good time. The Easter bunny came Easter morning and left an Easter basket for Maddy and Clover. They were both excited that the bunny left them fun things! Then we all searched the house for Easter eggs. That evening we went to Grandma and Grandpa’s house for dinner. It was really nice to see the whole family and share in the holiday. Unfortunately Clover is at the clingy stage and won’t let anyone hold her for more than two seconds. It is frustrating because I welcome the break but she won’t give me one!!



In other news Clover has been sitting up much better. She still has not sat up on her own from the floor but, I can set her down and she keeps her balance pretty well. She also has been trying to get up on her knees. It is fun to watch her constantly growing and exploring the world around her. She also has been walking a lot more with help of course. She really likes to get her little legs going so fast so she runs across the house with me holding her hands. It is so funny because she cracks up when she does it. It reminds me of the Flintstones. Clover is also 6 months old now. I cannot believe it has already been half a year since she was born. Time sure has flown! I think what makes it go by so fast is because she is constantly changing. From blog to little person, I can’t wait to see how the next 6 months unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment